Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello Out There!!


Hello! My name is Fuzz! I thought I'd give you a bit of background info: This is my fifth and FINAL blog, I'm determined to make this one the blog that turns out right. Here you will find notes, recipes, random thoughts, stories, and crafts. Possibly some guest posts from my BFF Little Miss, but I don't know, I haven't actually asked her about that yet. I'm eleven years old, (actually ten but I'll be eleven in exactly a month, so I call myself eleven.) and I live with my mom and dad.  I have a dog, a mix of who knows what breeds, HAL.  (Yes, I did name him after the computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey, and it just so happens to be my favorite movie.) I also have another dog, a corgi named Lizzie, and a cat named frinky. My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas, my favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough, I love theater, my favorite types of music are show-tunes, and I hope to be on Broadway someday. That's pretty much it. I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment